24 May 2010

More firsts


My first pair of
TOMS shoes. I know, I know. I'm "behind the times" on this. Unfortunately, my stubborn little self likes to be ahead of the times before "the times" turns in to a bandwagon. And for a while there, TOMS was just a bandwagon I could resist. Even if it DID mean free shoes for a child in need.

At least...until these little beauties came along. I could not resist such a gorgeous, charity:water inspired design.
I don't know if it was with their Capt. Planet powers combined, or simply that I felt like it was time, but these guys won over my heart (and my credit card.) Good thing, too. I was starting to worry that I was a terrible person. Crisis averted.

(Alas, dear friends, they are already sold out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails